Diamond Upgrade Program
We offer a lifetime diamond upgrade program on all Laboratory graded diamonds we supply.
To learn more about our upgrade program and to select your new diamond you are requested to contact us by email or give us a call*.
- All graded diamonds purchased from us are eligible.
- You will receive credit equal to 100% of the original price toward the purchase of your new diamond.
- The price of your new diamond must be at least twice the price of your original diamond.
- Your diamond must be in its original undamaged condition with the original diamond grading report.
- Any damage to the original diamond will automatically disqualify your diamond from our upgrade program.
- The credit value will be based solely on the value of the diamond.
- If your setting fits your new diamond and is in reusable condition, we will set your new diamond in your original setting.
- If your original setting cannot be reused, you have the option of keeping the setting or accepting a credit as determined by us.
- Any ring where the diamond was not originally mounted by us must be returned without the setting.
Laboratory Diamond Grading Reports:
- The original diamond grading report must be returned in a pristine undamaged condition. A charge may apply for any damaged grading reports.
*The IWJ Designs Diamond Upgrade Program is available for purchases supplied within the borders of South Africa. Upgrades for other countries may be eligible on a case-by-case basis. Upgrade must be made in original currency of purchase. Colored diamonds are not included in this program.