Diamond Upgrade Program
- All graded diamonds purchased from us are eligible.
- You will receive credit equal to 100% of the original price toward the purchase of your new diamond.
- The price of your new diamond must be at least twice the price of your original diamond.
- Your diamond must be in its original undamaged condition with the original diamond grading report.
- Any damage to the original diamond will automatically disqualify your diamond from our upgrade program.
- The credit value will be based solely on the value of the diamond.
- If your setting fits your new diamond and is in reusable condition, we will set your new diamond in your original setting.
- If your original setting cannot be reused, you have the option of keeping the setting or accepting a credit as determined by us.
- Any ring where the diamond was not originally mounted by us must be returned without the setting.
Laboratory Diamond Grading Reports:
- The original diamond grading report must be returned in a pristine undamaged condition. A charge may apply for any damaged grading reports.